Sunday, May 18, 2008

whats a blog??

Golly miss madi why are you so darn cute???






just some pics of Madi in her sunday best, and a question..... what is a blog anyway??



so what is the definition of a blog? I mean mine is kinda just a bunch of pictures... not a whole lot of writing, no inspirational notes or messages. I just try to have new pics for family and friends, but my goal is to have more in it, more words, feelings and all that fun stuff, we'll see how I do! usually I just have time to download a few pics, and off I go......

4 comments:

heather said...

she did look scrumptious today.

Jesika said...

Your sweet baby is seriously one of the cutest babies every!! I love her little round face and her chubby cheeks!

Jaime said...

she's a doll!!

Adam and Anya said...

I don't know what a blog is but aren't babies fun at that age??