I took madi to get some pics today since I had a coupon and it was cheap.
so I thought what the heck why not? so after , I realized I only "loved" 1 of the pics taken, out of all of them.
Its all your fault heather! You know when heather took our pics I "loved" all of them, yes all 100 plus of them! so in conclusion, I will have to book another family shoot soon, since miss madi is getting too big too fast and I want to remember how super cute all our kids are before they get super big. They do grow too fast!!



3 comments:
Teri - such a beautiful family you have! It's Joanna's b-day today! Does she have a blog? Keep those posts coming!
let's do it before it gets too hot!
and I think these three pictures of her are darling.
Post a Comment