Landon is such a super awesome kid, he is so caring, he would literally give anyone the shirt off his back, he is just such a caring loving kid. Ever since he was a tiny little orange headed boy, he would save craig things when craig was at school. If we took Landon out to lunch, he would ALWAYS remind us that is not fair for craig and that we should save him something. He was always our cuddle bug and still to this day says "I need some cuddle time mom". For the longest time he said he wanted to be a mom so he could be just like me (no worries, now he wants to be just like his dad!!), He was in tears one day when Hain told him that he couldn't marry me because I was already married (to Hain), Landon was so upset!!! Then he said he was never moving out and Hain again ruined his dreams! He told him he would have to move out eventually! Landon came to me crying, so I told him he could live with me forever, maybe someday I will regret that (50 and still living at home??), but for now.... oh well!!! he's my little Landon!! maybe its because I am partial to the middle kid!! I love him so much!
He has loved school this year, and grown so much. Off to first grade he goes, I wish they didnt grow up so fast!!!



1 comment:
He IS growing up! Yes...having a son brings such joy. OK, did they actually give him a cap and gown? Dang that's cute.
Post a Comment