Tuesday, April 22, 2008

MR. Carter

he saved me from the bee!! Ugh I absolutely hate bees. when I lived in Washington I got stung at least once a year. I hate them. Today one flew into the house! Hain was of course gone. So me and the kids are screaming running around hiding from the 1 bee! It can only sting once right?
I dont care, I still am afraid!!
so afraid!
So finally it gets stuck in between the 2 sliding glass doors. Carter is like "get a shoe!" so I get one of his shoes and he says "not my shoe!!"
anyway he slowly opened the sliding door and I smooshed it! Fine I will repent ater, but for now I am just glad its gone!!! Thanks Carter for being much more brave than your mama!!
This goes along with a conversation Hain and I had., He was telling the kids to be nice to bugs. And I said unless its a spider or bee or ants, no one cares about ants!. Hain said "you cant say that!, all bugs, or they will be confused they wont hurt you unless you bother them!"
which is so not true, ants bite you at the park, bees come into your home and spiders will attack you in your sleep!
A few years ago, well like 7, I had instilled in craigs mind that spiders were bad (they are, I dont care what anyone says, they are bad!@!) so anyway one day we were outside and there was a cute lizard laying on the patio sunbathing. I said to craig look at the lizard! He came right over to it and stomped on it! killed the poor thing.
So thats why we should have respect for all Gods creations!
Hain blamed that on me because I believe there are exceptions to the rule,
like spiders bees and ants!!!!

2 comments:

heather ann said...

I totally agree with you...spiders are bad and an awful creation...I still havent forgiven Hain for giving me one for my 16th birthday!(Hain, I was never so happy as I was the day that that one died :)) That's funny about the lizard! Im afraid I have instilled the spider fear in Zach too!

Amie said...

I'm with you lady, kill the bugs! Specially if they come in MY home! Intruders get shot around here, lol!