Thursday, April 17, 2008

just a mom?


ok so most the shows I enjoy are not quite um... inspirational. but tonight I was watching ER, ya I know not realistic and usually not so inspirational, but there was a line in it that completely stuck out.


"When you start comparing yourself to someone else, thats when you forget you are doing what your meant to."


you know, I wish I was a super awesome photographer like you know who, or wrote inspirational blogs like you know who, or looked as fabulous as you know who, or had my degree like you know who......


But in the bud of all those I wishes, I am a mom, a good mom with 4 super cute and great kids. I am making a home for them and raising them righteously. I am doing my best to offer them a great childhood. I have talents, I have an amazing family. and although there are things I wish to do "someday", right now I am a mom. I love my job.