
ok so not REAL water stains, but this is what my walls looked like. I thought it looked like water stains! I did a faux paint thingy on all the walls a while ago and have only gotten compliments on it. Everyone loved it ....except me! It just wasnt what I wanted so much to Hains disgust I decided to repaint it all! And now.... I love it!

The color is called Bungalow Gold and is in the front room we call the "book room" we just extended the color to the whole downstairs with a little brown in accent areas.

I think this pic looks so good witht he paint love it!!

That wall again closer view. Most of the pics heather took except madi, I need to get some of her. Just as soon as I lose this baby weight we will get more family pics of the whole family!!

Changed the knobs on my hutch thing.

This is actually a wall in our book room. just for family who live so far away, so they can see it! It looks better in person grandma!! hint hint!! These are most all made from my grandma. 2 are "retired" quilts, and the rest just look good :)

books books and more books. little messy sorry, should have fixed that before I took a picture. oh well.

Rocker from grandpa. and some more books :)
3 comments:
I love the color!! It looks great!
Post a Comment