Back as you can see... Here are a ton of pics, enjoy! We had tons of fun on this spontanoeus trip. Perfect weather too. We enjoyed family time, swam, played, ran all over Lego Land, and just had a ton of fun!
It was perfect for our children's ages too. Carter was just barely tall enough for the rides! Luckily he was tall enough or it would have been pretty sad! Dont forget to click on pics to see closer view!

Craig and Landon

Me, Craig and Bob the Builder

Wolves! These looked so cool, remember they are all made out of regular Legos, amazing!!

Carter chillin' on a horse ride! He was so excited and grateful for the trip, all the way home he kept saying "Thank you for taking us to Lego Land", "That was super awesome", "Thank you for buying us Lego Towels", ect... on and on.. I love a thankful heart, so sweet!!!

Hain enjoying a ride with Carter, we were trying to spray them from the outside as they spin around.

Mr. Carter..... how cute is that??

Train ride in the Duplo Lego town

Cool!!!

This was part of mini land. It was made out of 25 million Legos, yes I said million and the whole Lego land was made out of 40 million Legos. So the mini land was pretty amazing!! It was places and towns made from Legos

Carter got em!!!!!

The boys on a Lego man!

Carter

View from the Hotel

Madi and Hain by the pool. so sweet. what a good daddy, he sure loves his little girl!

Those crazy boys!!!

Mom and Madi
2 comments:
Ohhh now that looks like some fun! I use to love legos and I believe I may still have some packed in the garage, lol.
so sweet! and wow that looks fun!
Post a Comment