Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I love my Heavenly Father


beautiful hands. wow... little people are so amazing. I look at our sweet baby's hands and am amazed of how perfect they are. I love it. She is so perfect and sweet. it reminds me of when our boys were that little, seems so long ago. I wonder how anyone could look at their precious little hands, tiny, perfect fingers and not believe in God. How is that possible? Babies are amazing and I feel so blessed to have my children choose me to be their mom, and for Heavenly Father believing in me enough and entrusting me with 4 of these sweet perfect spirits. My whole life I wondered why Heavenly Father never gave up on me, why he kept trying to show me the true meaning of life, after all my mistakes, He never gave up on me. What made me so special that He would forgive me for my mistakes, and bless me with the gospel, a great family, a loving husband? why? and looking at my sweet children I can understand why. How thankful I am.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Sweet, Teri! Beautiful picture!