Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Had a great day but didnt do much. We had a super fun easter hunt this morning, that easter bunny left tons of eggs all over downstairs. A little overboard I would say, but I love it!! The boys had a lot of fun. We did an egg game about the Savior where they open eggs that have items that symbolize the meaning of easter and we talk about them. An awesome activity we got in this ward a few years ago. Then we went to church which was great. I love our ward. Great talks today and I really enjoyed it. Then we came home and had an early dinner, spagetti... exciting, then spent time with the kids and now they are in bed. Here are a few easter pics.
The girls
And the boys

sweet Madi


All the kids



And Madilyn again, can't resist she is too cute for just one picture!!!




1 comment:

Christine said...

Look how sweet your little angel is! She's getting so big. Looks like you guys had a great day =)