so I said yes! People care about my life ok!! People care about me!!!
Then he laughed of course............ whatever Hain!!!!
so this week is spring break, wonderful spring break, a whole week I get to have 4 kids running around (well3 running!!) trying to make me absolutely crazy and watch and wait for me to snap!
ok, so I am actually excited for it this time! Hain has the week off and we are headed to Lego Land. Should be super fun! The kids love love love Legos and I am excited. I love to do these fun things that give a twinkle in their eye! Love it! somewhat of a spontaneous thing, he decided today we were gonna go so I said OK! PACK THE CAR!!! so I started packing before he changed his mind!
Well to hold anyone who checks all these blogs, I will post some new pics. but promise to have much more from Lego Land!!
she is so darn cute!! rolling over!I tried to snatch that quilt she is on, but my grandma was watching it closely!! hint hint grandma, I need a new quilt, ! :)
My grandma playing with Madi actually I think she is talking and Madi is Cooing. Madi talks a lot, she is a smiling talking baby!! Oh I miss my grandma already!
3 comments:
Glad you had a fun trip! I LOVE Maddie's hair...So darn cute!! I can't believe she is rolling over already!
So cute! Have fun at Lego Land! We've never been there...I'm really interested to see how it goes!
I'm so jealous you're going to Lego land!! FUN!! Like Amie, I'm anxious on how it turns out! Please let us know!
And, Madi is soooooo dang cute! Seriously! :o)
Post a Comment