ok my aunt is super sick and I really need my friends help. I believe with all my heart that prayer works. So I am asking you to please help. She had menangitis which caused seizures and swelling of her brain, that turned into encephalitis which is an infection in the spinal cord and brain. She is very sick and it breaks my heart. SHe may have brain damage and many other problems when she gets better, we do not know the extent, so please....She has always been there for me, and I need her to get better. Our family is praying, but I know if others join in she will get better. God does make miracles happen. Please pray for her recovery and comfort to her heart. I love her so much and she means so much to me. Thank you!!!
1 comment:
I'm so sad that you and your family are going through this! She and your family will be in my prayers! *hugs...
Post a Comment