Wednesday, February 6, 2008

who's who???




so can you tell who is who?? ya they all look alike!!! All at 2-3 months. well it goes in order, Craig, Landon, Carter then of course Madilyn in the pink :) (Carter is laying down on his tummy) I think it is so amazing how perfect little babies are. The perfect tiny little fingers and toes, You think of how small they start out, then when you see them for the first time, they are just these perfect little people. I love to watch Madi sleep, her eyes closed but moving, her tiny lips moving, eye brows lift as though she is awake. What is she thinking about? She has started cooing and smiling and it is so amazing! I feel so blessed to be the parents of these sweet children. They ar all so different, but amazing in their own way. I remember when craig was this little, although he was alot more chunky!!! I hate to think the time will pass so quickly as it did with our boys. I wish they could stay this mini for longer :), although I do love to see how their personality turns out, what they enjoy and how they react to life.... God has made these little ones so perfect and I am honored to be their mommy, or as Carter would say "mama". Dont forget to take those monents in your busy day to hug these sweet children, to enjoy their little uniqueness and the qwerks of their personalities :) Stop and listen to what they have to say, they will amaze you!!! and they will absolutely make you smile!





1 comment:

Jaime said...

What a cute idea. I mixed up Craig & Carter.
I miss that baby stage, as mothers I think we all wish it could last a little longer.