Sunday, February 10, 2008

milestones and pics

My sweet kids ....
My new little babysitter! just kidding but he loves to hold his little sister and love on her
ok so Madi got her ears pierced. I was so excited takin gher but then when I sat in the chair I started feeling so guilty.... She actually fell asleep , then they pierced them, she cried for less than a minute and was fine since. Now for Carter, he can now stay on the skateboard standing up. He used to push himself around with one foot on his knees. But now he's a big boy :)



Ok next up is Landon... Lost his first tooth on Saturday. He was super excited! couldn't wait till the tooth fairy came because he was going to get "31 dollars". To his great surprise he only got $1.!!!!











Thats it for now, well here are a few quick things that happened this weekend:
I took Landon to the store, fry's to be exact. We saw sister Petersen.
Landon said " arent you going to say hi?"
I said "no she looks busy and she's all the way over there"
Landon: "well you really should say hi mom"
Mom " ok lets go say hi..."
So we said hello and continued to shop. We picked up some cereal and he noticed a pack of deli cookies (a tray) on the ground.
Landon: " mom we should pick this up"
Mom: " no leave it there, someone will get it"
Landon : " no mom someone will step on it, we need to pick it up"
Mom : " ok, put it right on that shelf"
So he kindly picks it up an off we go......
The story continues... He notices a bottle of ranch and picks it up replaced it on the shelf, then a little toy. Landon single handedly cleaned up the frys!!!!! So typical of my sweet Landon!
Craig was playing the WII and I was cleaning up the play room. I threw a pillow onto the couch in attempt to put it where it goes, on the couch, accedintely though I missed and hit Craig in the face!! Whoops!
Craig: "gee mom watch out!"
Mom: "sorry I was trying to get it onto the couch I didnt mean to hit you"
Craig : " Well apparently you missed!!"
I was surprised to hear him say apparently, such a big word! Anyway some fun stories of this funfilled week!

No comments: