ok, so I really dont let the kids play with guns, I actually hate toy guns! but then again I let them make Marshmallow Launcherss for family home evening.... maybe somewhat hypocritical! sorry, but it was super fun!!!! I saw a kit for it that cost $20 to make 1 and it came with a how to book.... I decided I could do that for a lot cheaper... The whole activity cost $15, and that was cost for PVC pipe, connectors, T's and end caps, also stickers for decorating, so $15 for the whole family not each person !anyway check out the fun pictures.. I think I will be finding marshmallows around the house for a year!!!!
2 comments:
ha ha how fun! You're a good mommy to let them!
That looks like so much fun!! :o) I may have to steal the idea! My kids would love this!
Post a Comment