well that would be mine :) 28, almost 30 as Hain says! Now I know it may not seem old to alot of you!!!lol!
In 28 years...
Just in the past 10 years I have graduated high school, moved to Washington state by myself, moved back to good old Arizona, gotten married, had 4 kids, gotten baptized, been through the temple, had 6 dogs and attempted to have a cat (couldnt handle the smell), bought 2 houses, bought 7 cars, had 5 jobs, went to college, now my mind is blank....... maybe I am getting old :) just the fact that I have 4 kids and am 28 sounds crazy. My friends from high school and anyone who asks "is this your first" and I say, "no I have 4" they are flabberghasted!! 4!!!!???? Normal to members, but not to everyone. Makes me laugh though.
should be a nice day. I am having a brunch with some friends, running errands, going out to dinner with te family, then a quick stop at costco... fun fun!!! oh but I did get brand new scriptures, love them! They are small and green my favorite color! Here are some of my favorites...
color: green
food: italian, any pasta
drink: starbucks creme frap. no caffene, but like heaven to drink after a long stressful day!
shoes: flip flops
book: in the book of mormon, the doctrine and covenants, I love them, so many insightful and uplifting words.
hobby: quilting of course! I do a little scrapbooking and I enjoy cross stitch too
music: I like so many different types, some rock, country, pop, dance, and I love the peaceful hymns to calm my spirit!
movie: my best friends wedding, love it! I love the movie king aurthor too!
tv show: the office, I can watch reruns a million times and still laugh my head off: "I like bacon for breakfast".......remember the george foreman grilled foot, hillarious!!!
game: I like blockus, its a fun game!! settlers of cattan is a family favorite too!!!
have a lot of goals for the year, lose a lot of baby weight, ugh I just want to fit into my prebaby clothes again! I'm gonna vote, so excited been watching the debates and voting for the first time this year, family trip this summer, I want to read more, finish a book I am writing, and make closer friendships with people in the ward. I love my life, and am so thankful for it! especially for my awesome kids and my husband :) so blessed!!!
well madi is crying, better be done... till the next time :)
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!
Happy Birthday Teri!!
I had my 31st last Saturday, I have to say not as tramatic as last year!! I hope you have a lovely day!!
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Teri!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!
I hope you had a wonderful day! You've had a busy 10 years...I wish you 10 more wonderful, busy years! :o)
Happy birthday Teri!! What a busy/great recent 10 years you've had!!
Post a Comment