Wednesday, January 23, 2008

award and a birthday....







ok, here is my sweet Landon who was student of the month! I'm just a proud mama :) Well I am so glad he is doing well in Kindergarden. He has always been our lovey one, not the one most worried about academics and letters! Ever since he was little he was our "cuddle bug" When he was a baby he wouldnt go to anyone but me or Hain, he would just cry! Now he is 6, I can hardly believe it. His own personality is begining to show. He loves to sing and is learning how to use a skateboard. No more training wheels for him either! He loves everyone, and is always concerned for others. I cant say that about all my kids :) When he was little if Craig was at school and he got a fruit snack, or mcdonalds, he would always save something for Craig. If either of his brothers is sad about something (even is they are in trouble and dealing with their own consequences) Landon will give them anything to make them happy. He truly has a kind heart. I just love him!!!

And now for the birthday.... Carter is 4!!!


He was so excited for his party. We just did a small family thing. But the funny thing was that he was so excited about the cards. You know how most kids open the card then throw it to get to the actual present??? Not Carter, he was like "oh cool a rocket ship card, awesome a fish is on it"! So cute!


I made his cake this year. He is obsessed with star wars, so here is his super star wars cake!!




Here his brothers are geting him with confetti poppers on his actual birthday (sunday, hence the shirt and ties) Clik on the pic to see carters face!


2 comments:

Kendra said...

Oh my goodness! That picture of Carter is awesome!! So cute! All of those pictures are great. I really like the one with the kids in front of the Temple.

Jaime said...

cute pics! I have to admit I've never seen a star wars movie. I guess that's what happens when you grow up & have a brother that's a cowboy and now I have all girls.