Thursday, January 10, 2008

madilyn... of course

yes maybe I havent taken pics of my boys, but I'm sorry Madilyn is just so cute... ok no playing favorites I will post some of the boys soon!!! We are going to Flagstaff this weekend in hopes to enjoy the snow so we should get some fun pics!!


When her hair gets wet it gets all curly... I cant wait to see what it looks like when she gets a little bigger :)




















MAdilyn loves her mirror in her room. Maybe she likes to look at her cute little self!! Well today I sat her in front of it and she went cross eyes!! Too much to look at all at

once!







Ok well I got a a great deal on these cute shoes for her at Walmart. The were clearenced for 1.00! Just because they had a christmas bow on the tag, so they were considered holiday items. love it!!



Ok lastly , here is a wall hanging my grandma made for us a few years ago. well we decided to make it complete and add Madi's handprint. It was quite a chore, Hain held her and I put the paint on her hand and stamped it! I was so nervous of it turning out messy and ruining the whole thing, but nope! We got a cute, perfect little handprint, and it is so small!!!. When my grandma comes next month, she will add the name and stitching around the hand :)

5 comments:

Kendra said...

She is so beautiful, Teri! Your grandmas quilt is absolutely gorgeous!

heather said...

i love Madi's little cute play area. So girly too! I can tell you are completely smitten with her, and that is just how it should be. smile. I still haven't gotten to hold her.

Jaime said...

That quilt is adorable!! I love those priceless treasures.

Amie said...

I think I went cross-eyed looking at Madi's mirror! That quilt is soooo awesome!

AnnMarie said...

Wow! Love that curly hair. I loved looking at that quilt when we'd come to visit. Such a great idea to add your little cutie. I would have been nervous too.