Friday, January 4, 2008

UPDATES!!!!!

Updates! we had a virus on our computer and just got it back, here are a ton of picks from the past few weeks.......
Oh how I love a real christmas tree. What can I say I grew up in Washington state! I have to have the enjoyment of the whole family going to pick out the tree, the lovely smell of a fresh cut tree every morning, and the beauty of a real tree! But the aftermath, oh........ what a mess!!! I say its worth it though :)
Fiesta Bowl parade... High-fiving Mark Grace! Hottie!!! oh, I mean cool!

Beautiful weather for the parade, here is my aunt, and Hain with Madilyn

The boys enjoying the parade!~
Craig and Madilyn all warm for the morning parade!!! What a great big brother!!!

After the parade! Tired out!!!! Craig making a lovely face at his sleeping, drooling brother!


The boys making merange (totally spelled wrong) cookies. Aunt Kandi brought a few fun activities for the boys to do while she was here. This is one of them, yummy cookies!! I cant wait to make some myself!



Nana, my mom with 4 of her grandkids, gee its up to 6 and in March will be 7!!! She came to visit and bring some yummy enchiladas!!!! Thanks mom!

Me and madilyn......

Sleepy girl ugh she is beautiful!!


ok. totally styling!!!! I guess I like to play dress up, I mean I have been waiting for a girl for a long time!!! She had these polka dotted pants so I added a polk a dot bow to a plain white onsie!! Then a black barrette of course!!

Well we had a great holiday and I am now officially ready for the boys to go back to school! My aunt was in town to help out with the new baby and she is now gone :( time to get back to real life! Adjusting to 4 kids instead of 3, which I must add is harder that I thought it would be. I thought "oh its just 1 more" but in reality, its more laundry, less sleep, less time for myself and my boys, more responsibility....... kind of a hard adjustment, Dotti if you ever read this, I dont know how you do it!


Here are some updated pics. Madi is getting big, filling out and getting chubby!! Gotta love those cheeks, She sleeps horribly, eats constantly and is the most active baby ever! Kicking and waving her arms all the time.

3 comments:

hilary said...

she is so stinkin adorable!!!

heather said...

she is beautiful. I'm not Dottie, but you do it by letting things go in your house sometimes and being ok with it. That can be really hard too.

Jaime said...

She is so sweet! I'm going to have love on her in R/S sometime!