My boys.... all warmed up ready for fun in the snow!
Hain pulling carter up the hill so he can go down, most of the time Carter would sled down, giggle, thumbs up tp Hain at the top of the hill, , grab his sled and start trecking back up the hill. He sure is a trooper!!!
All my boys, they really had a blast :)

The girls, me and Madi all snuggled up. Had to keep her warm! Yuk, Hain should have better taken that pic,, all the nasty snow behind us, oh well!!!

My 1 time down the hill. Most of the time I had Madilyn, but I decided to go down, as I did, fell off the sled and continued on my bum...... What a dork... my 3 year old can do it, but I cant :) pretty funny!!!

Here he is, pulling that sled up the hill.

Love the smile on Landon. So much fun, dont you wish you could be a kid again!
Carter absolutely loved the snow. He was so great! Never once complained about being cold!
Here is craig sledding on down!

Landon again!!!

Ok here is Landon. I bought these ear muffs, because they were clearenced. Landon wanted them so here he is. Hain couldnt handle it, he thought he looked like such a nerd!!! I love it though!!
We had such a great time and the kids were so appreciative! They kept saying thanks for the fun weekend! I love my kids so much and really enjoy these fun times!!! I love the snow!
The girls, me and Madi all snuggled up. Had to keep her warm! Yuk, Hain should have better taken that pic,, all the nasty snow behind us, oh well!!!

My 1 time down the hill. Most of the time I had Madilyn, but I decided to go down, as I did, fell off the sled and continued on my bum...... What a dork... my 3 year old can do it, but I cant :) pretty funny!!!
Here he is, pulling that sled up the hill.

Love the smile on Landon. So much fun, dont you wish you could be a kid again!
Carter absolutely loved the snow. He was so great! Never once complained about being cold!
Here is craig sledding on down!
Landon again!!!

Ok here is Landon. I bought these ear muffs, because they were clearenced. Landon wanted them so here he is. Hain couldnt handle it, he thought he looked like such a nerd!!! I love it though!!
We had such a great time and the kids were so appreciative! They kept saying thanks for the fun weekend! I love my kids so much and really enjoy these fun times!!! I love the snow!
2 comments:
Teri, it looks like you guys had a blast! That picture of Landon is SO CUTE! You should blow that up and frame it.
Thanks for letting me snuggle your sweet baby today. She's so precious!
What fun in the snow...you totally should frame that pic of Landon!
Post a Comment