Sunday, November 25, 2007

false alarm

well technically 34 and a half weeks pregnant, a little too early! Went into hospital with contractions last night. I was having them for about an hour before I went, then for 3 more hours at the hospital. After 2 shots and 3 hrs of contractions they finally stopped. The doc was concerned because the shots werent working, but eventually they did. I was so glad too because it is too early, and they were getting ready to put an IV in, I really hate needles!!!! expecially IV's, so I was really thankful they stopped before I had to get the IV. I'm just a baby about needles. OUCH! So that was really fun! I was uncomfortable, tired and so hungry, they wouldnt even let me have a cracker in the case that they may have to do surgery they didnt want me getting sick. Came home, had a yummy turkey sandwich and went straight to bed. So light duty for me, I have to at least wait 2 more weeks, we want a healthy little girl!! I do still have 1 week left of preschool, hope I get through it! Well theres a quick update :)

6 comments:

Amie said...

Yikes Teri! When did this happen? Not on Thanksgiving?? Sorry to hear it! best wishes, take it easy, and let me know if I can do anything to help! Another friend of mine just had a surprise girl after her 3 boys. (She didn't find out ahead of time) how exciting!

Jaime said...

You better slow down girl!!! Please call me if you need anything. Kylie misses you sooo much!

Jesika said...

Ah...the excitement for the new baby to come! BUT, not too soon! I'm glad the docs were able to stop the labor! That baby girl need to 'cook' just a little longer! :o)

Kendra said...

Hey sister! You need to take it easy! When are you scheduled to deliver?

Amie said...

CONGRATS, TERI!! I heard your baby was born yesterday. I can't remember the name you picked out. Can't wait to see her!

heather said...

can't wait to see her!!!