oh well................... been a while since I posted, but I dont have much to post. I am sssooo pregnant, and sooo ready to have this little girl! uncomfortable, swollen, and just plain tired. complaining am i? well honestly I try to keep that to my husband, because I really am so excited to be pregnant and having a sweet girl, but a girl's gotta let it out to someone right??? Hain told me today what HE got me for christmas "a girl, all you've ever wanted!" funny how I had to explain to him the real reason we are having a girl...... I said we are having a girl because Heavenly Father blessed me becaused he was tired of hearing my twice daily prayer about it!!!.......... Yes I have to say I would pray for a girl, then 10 minutes later feel guilty knowing I would be happy with a boy or girl, my prayers would go something like this
"Dear Heavenly Father, ....thank you 's...., then " I pray we will be blessed with a sweet little girl. Please forgive me for being picky, I am so blessed to be pregnant and love my boys so much, I pray only for a healthy baby. Thank you for allowing us to add another sweet spirit to our family. By the way, can it please be a girl??"
Anyway, that was my everyday routine. So I told Hain he wasnt getting off that easily... I just want new scriptures, small ones, is that too much for a girl to ask for??? Really a healthy baby would be number one!!! so close to christmas. I truly am so thankful for my family, my boys crack me up all the time. and I just love them to death, Hainy too, yes of course, but I put him in my "boy" category, when I speak, because he is a child at heart you know!!!
Well to all have a great thanksgiving!!!
1 comment:
you are so cute!
Post a Comment