Friday, November 9, 2007

Down on The Farm........ Landons first field trip


















Well it was a lot of fun! As we drove up to the farm I thought "what was I thinking volunteering? I am too pregnant for this!!" But it was a lot of fun and I did fine! Got a nap when I got home! Landon loved it, all the kids were facinated ever from the start... the first bus ride! Enjoy the pics!
my favorite!
Cant wait to frame this one!!

3 comments:

Amie said...

so great! they sure love it when moms can go with!! I'm glad you were able to spend time with him on his field trip.

Jesika said...

It looks like ya'll had a blast! And, you are such a tropper to go sooo pregnant! :o)

Kendra said...

That looks like it was a blast! All I have to say is you're a brave woman for even volunteering!