

The baptism went so well. Craig was so excited to be baptized and that made it so special. I had to sit back and hold back those tears as I watched Hain baptise him. It was so perfect and reaffirmed my testimony as I was baptized 8 years ago this month. I felt the spirit warm my heart as I looked at my perfect family. Now "perfect" is not a word I would use everyday to describe our family, (more like chaotic, crazy, sometimes disfunctional!!), but as I reflected on the gospel I realized how perfect it truly is. Our children chose us to be their parents, and we are blessed and priviledged to have that honor and responsibility. Craig is such a great example for his brothers and sister on the way, He does have a true testimony of the gospel, the prophets, and of our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. He made the choice to be baptized, not me, not Hain, he did. He prayed about it and made his choice, and I love that about our church.
It warms my heart just thinking of what an amazing man my husband is. As I sit and realize he will be responsible for bringing us all to our Heavenly Father. What I mean by that is that he baptized me 8 years ago, and just baptized our first child. What a blessing it is for him to hold the priesthood, and to share in the responsibility of teaching our children about the gospel so they all will have a testimony of it.
I love our little family!!! I love the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love what it has brought to my life. Security, Faith, strong family values, strength, and so much more. I love my Savior and all He did for me. Throughout my life, he never gave up on me. He always reminded me that my heart knew He was there, despite other influences. Hain was brought into my live to show me all I was missing and I am so glad. As I close this note, I want anyone who reads to know that I truly believe in all the church stands for, and all that Jesus Christ stands for, all He is. Thank you everyone who came to Craig's baptism, it meant so much to not only me, but to him, it truly meant a lot to Craig!
4 comments:
awesome!
His testimony was so cute on Sunday
I am so sad I missed his baptism. but so glad that I got to read your testiomony. Thank you for sharing it.
I love how wonderfully present the Spirit is at baptisms!
Post a Comment