


Oh gee, well 3 days till my first little man turns 8 . I just cannot believe it! He is getting so big too. His personality is showing more and more, and he is totally out of the little kid stage :(
Now I get "half hugs" ya those side hugs like "oh gee mom", I asked him what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday and he told me he wanted pie! And a specific kind too! He started scouts last night, he said it was the best day ever. He is so excited to get baptised too.
We made his invitations yesterday, well started them,. He wrote his testimony for the inside. I thought that was important. I love most of all that the choice for him to get baptized is all his. He is making the choice and I love that. About a year ago when we started thinking about the fact that our little guy was getting close the that age, he would always tell us "I know it is my choice and I am not telling anyone, it will be a surprise!" I love the gospel, and Jesus Christ, I am so thankful for the foundation it gives my children, the faith, morals, strength and guidance they can receive from it.
I was talking to Craig and asked him what he was most excited about his baptism. He said "that I get to receive the Holy Ghost" and I said why is that important? He said " I am glad it can help me make good choices" He knows in his heart that God lives and at 8 years old I think that is so amazing! I love my Craiger!!! Here are a few of the pics Heather did for his baptism invitations.....

Now I get "half hugs" ya those side hugs like "oh gee mom", I asked him what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday and he told me he wanted pie! And a specific kind too! He started scouts last night, he said it was the best day ever. He is so excited to get baptised too.
We made his invitations yesterday, well started them,. He wrote his testimony for the inside. I thought that was important. I love most of all that the choice for him to get baptized is all his. He is making the choice and I love that. About a year ago when we started thinking about the fact that our little guy was getting close the that age, he would always tell us "I know it is my choice and I am not telling anyone, it will be a surprise!" I love the gospel, and Jesus Christ, I am so thankful for the foundation it gives my children, the faith, morals, strength and guidance they can receive from it.
I was talking to Craig and asked him what he was most excited about his baptism. He said "that I get to receive the Holy Ghost" and I said why is that important? He said " I am glad it can help me make good choices" He knows in his heart that God lives and at 8 years old I think that is so amazing! I love my Craiger!!! Here are a few of the pics Heather did for his baptism invitations.....

He told me the other day "mom its so lame you are having your baby shower on my birthday, we are supposed to go out or something!"
Little does he know he is getting a surprise party on friday and saturday he gets to go to a Phx Coyotes Hockey game!!! SO spoiled!!!
3 comments:
Way cute pics! What a good boy; I'm sure you're a proud momma. Good luck on the baptism!
I love the pictures that Heather takes and I cannot believe that you have an 8 year old. That is so exciting, I wish we could be there. What is your email address and I can send you my new address. I was telling my Mom about your amazing quilts.
He's such a cutie! It must be surreal to be having your baby's baptism! I'm still trying to figure out how to stop time.
Post a Comment