Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Baptism... invitations





Ok so I am not a great scrapbooker.... I guess I am just better with fabric!!!

But I am still so proud of craigs invitations!~ I got a smokin deal on the cards. usually 7.99 I found them clearanced for $1 a pack of 8 cards and envelopes!!! So I spent a total of $4 for all the cards! Then I got pics printed from walmart for $8!!! I just cropped the picture on colored paper, had craig write his testimony, then copied it on colored paper. I love them heres a pic!!!

click on the invitation to read it :) Funny his handwriting! And half of his "a's" are written one way and half a different way.....

5 comments:

Amie said...

Sweet!

But do you realize you just posted some serious personal information on the internet? Your Address..time/date/place of baptism? I'd fuzz that out if I was you!

Kendra said...

I think he has beautiful handwriting! Especially for an 8 year old boy! Those invitations are precious. Great job Teri! I love a great bargain.

Kendra said...

I have blog candy! Come check it out!

heather said...

teri, the invitation is precious. I love his testimony

AnnMarie said...

That is an amazing testimony! What an awesome kid. Wish we could be there.