Saturday, October 13, 2007

aawwe the joy of pregnancy........
The swollen feet, extra 40 pounds and still counting..., the start of my pregnancy double chin, aches and pains, stretch marks, those cravings that only make you feel guity, cant fit into anything even considering wearing PJ's to church as I have no church clothes that fit!!, lack of energy or even motivation to get things done.....

Gotta love it right? Well at this point with 2 months left, its that daily prep talk to myself, 69 days to go Teri....... count down!!!!

I feel so blessed to have my boys, and to be able to have a daughter soon. so excited!! That is what I have to keep telling myself. When I feel depressed ect, I have to just remind myself of the great things I have....
  1. A great hubby who gets those yummy cravings for me to feel guilty about!
  2. 3 awesome boys who give the best hugs.
  3. A kind and generous Heavenly Father who blesses me everyday
  4. The gospel, I cant even imagine life with out it, what a help!
  5. A nice home, working cars ect....
  6. and a sweet little girl on the way!!! can hardly wait!!

Lets see, this week I went to get a pedicure since I cant reach my feet anymore, that was nice, relaxing :)

Then today had a garage sale, $$$ fun! got rid of stuff!!! yay!

We went to Target to look for a pair of pants that might make it through the rest of my pregnancy, but I couldnt handle paying $30 for a pair of pants I will wear for 2 months then get rid of so I bought 3 clearance shirst for $2.50 each. Not even maternity shirts! what a nerd I am, I have to get skinny again before I can even wear them. maybe it will be motivation :) :) :)

Not much else is happening, kids go back to school monday, it was nice having them home, we did a lot of family time, fun! The weather is amazing!!! We have been to the park frequently lately.

Hmmm we are getting ready for Craigs baptism, just reseeded the yard, and getting ready for his surprise party on friday.... He has no idea!!!!!! I love it! I love surprises, and since I am seriously the worst at keeping them (Hain will vouch to that) I am excited!

Thats my update, not too much exciting, or insiteful, or even inspiring, but oh well :)

2 comments:

Amie said...

Good stuff Teri...I'm so excited for you that you're having a girl!

Kendra said...

Teri,

I have some super cute maternity dresses that you are welcome to borrow. They may drown you, but you're welcome to try them. I loved them because they were so comfy, but so cute! I have some maternity pants too that you are welcome to try out, but again, you are a lot smaller than I was. Let me know if you would like to try any of them.