
New pic courtesy of Landon my photographer!!! ok now officially 25 weeks, so.... 13 to go YAY!!!! Now I do have a doc appt. in 2 days, so we shall see what the weight is up to. scary! but I do look forward to those doc appts because it says "time is going by and we are getting closer!" WOOHOO!! I actually feel pretty good, tired, out of breath, but overall good! We have so many baby clothes. Yes I have to say I went a littel crazy, ok fine a lot crazy over the girl clothes. but what can I say they are so darn cute!! We have onsies, pants, socks, even a few dresses!! We are pretty set for clothes till she is about 9-12 months old......
Hain says dont buy anything till after the baby shower, so no more shopping I guess.
That picture is only half of the stuff, her dresser is stocked! I love it, I like to just go and look at the cute clothes. I guess I'm a weirdo, what else can I do for 3 more months! My sister is in charge of the baby shower, so any who didnt know its Oct 20th at 6:30 p.m. at my house :) fun!!!!
That picture is only half of the stuff, her dresser is stocked! I love it, I like to just go and look at the cute clothes. I guess I'm a weirdo, what else can I do for 3 more months! My sister is in charge of the baby shower, so any who didnt know its Oct 20th at 6:30 p.m. at my house :) fun!!!! Well thats it, just an updated pic and my shop-a-holic confession.......
4 comments:
oh my gosh look at all that pink and purple! so fun!
You are looking so cute! I wish we had a little more pink around our house :0) I've been having contractions all day so hopefully this is it for me. And no, I am not rubbing it in, I'm just excited.
SO FUN!! I love girls! Don't get me wrong, I love my boys....I guess I just relate better to girls!! Go figure! lol :o) I'm so excited for you and your sweet family!
PS you oughtta have Christine do some prego pictures of you--she wants some for her photography blog! I'm sure she'd give you a great deal!!!
Post a Comment