UGH!! well by the first word of this blog you may notice ... not so happy..
I guess I may be sort of a spaz, some people dont worry about it, but in the last 4 weeks I again gained another 8 pounds! are you kidding me??? I thought I was doing good, til I saw the scale. Man what a bummer.
Then my doctor tells me he is a little worried about this 4th c-section, he says a 5th would be very very high risk and continues to tell me why, and why he is concerned. Good thing Hain and I have already decided this is it for our family, but I was worried about this surgery and the "talk" from my doc didnt help much!
I guess as the uterus stretches, it can make a "window" of thin skin where the scar is and may rupture although he said that I should not worry about the rupture since I won't "go into labor". It is repairing the thin tissure adn all that that is the hard part.
All I really can do is pray that all will go well.
One good thing though, he did another ultrasound... I kinda hinted that I would like one more since when we got our one to tell us it was a girl, the lady said it was hard to tell because the baby didnt have much babyfat yet, but today it is confirmed, yes a girl... yay!!
Oh my gosh this is getting long, but you have to read this next part if you need a laugh!
So I had to take Carter with me because I was too lazy to find a sitter and Hain was with Craig on a field trip, anyway he noticed a lady who was maybe a little farther along than me. He says to me "she has a baby in her tummy like you... She has a big fat tummy like you mommy!"
I'm like ya mm hhh mmm cool ( I was trying to make my next appt)
Then this lady's son who was probably 5 says "mommy mommy that boy said you were fat, why would he say that??"
Luckily she laughed it off, crazy boy, it was so funny!!!
5 comments:
Teri you are fabulous don't stess on the weight! I LOVE YOU!!!!
OH my gosh Teri! When my doctor opened me up to deliver Lillian, I had a window! So scary! He said it was only about four tissue cells thick. If I had gone into labor, I would have ruptured and Lily would not have made it. Terrifying!! They tried to tell me I needed to be done having babies, but I just couldn't accept that. Finally, he told us that we just needed to be careful and space out our kids better. Whew! It's so scary, though! Keep us updated!
Dr's....gotta love 'em?!?! NOT! You look great! :o)
That story about Carter is too funny!! At least the lady had a sense of humor about it! lol
Teri, you are radiant and beautiful! You are one of the cutest pregnant women I have ever seen. Don't stress about the weight. It will all fall right off while you're chasing your boys and protecting your baby girl from her rough and tumble brothers!
My mother-in-law had 6 c-sections and the doctors kept telling her to stop. That amazes me. I agree with Jesika, those doctors, you can't trust them :0)
Love Carter's story. Campbell did that at the mall, and unfortunately the lady wasn't expecting. I just hope we were far enough away that she couldn't really hear. Yikes!
Post a Comment