Ok time to change the subject :)
I really don't even know what to write, I just wanted to change the subject!!!
I guess I'll just write some of the silly things my boys have said lately.
Carter: we said a prayer for my sister because she was having complications with her pregnancy. Carter said "we already said that last night" SO I told him her tummy was hurting and he said "maybe she forgot to put lotion on her tummy"
The we were watching this thing on discovery channel about polar bears adn one baby bear was sick, he says "I think he needs some Gatorade" Yes he thinks its the magic cure!!
He thinks of the weirdest things!
He is a little worrried about my growing tummy and keeps tellling me when the baby comes out I will have a "little" tummy like him!
Craig had told me before that I wasnt allowed to chew gum when I am pregnant because if I swallowed my gum, it would get in the baby's throat.
When we origianally told Carter I had a baby in my tummy he asked "did you eat it"
Carter is my sweetheart, he always tells me I am pretty and he like my hair ect, now he seems to be a little sassy.... He tells me "whatever mom"!! I said I didnt want to do the dishes and he said "don't be a cry baby" then I asked him to get me a tissue and he was like "I'm sorry but I can't I am playing my game" crazy kid... anyway kids say silly things, my mind is a little blank at the moment but oh well....
2 comments:
It's good that you document them to remember them, Teri! Cute stuff!
Love the funny things they say. The other day Campbell blurted out, "I itch! Can I get a scratch?" Andersen and I chuckled over that one for a while.
Post a Comment