Wednesday, August 29, 2007

SEVEN THINGS IN YOUR ROOM:
1. bed, duh
2. clothes all over, its ridiculous even my kids clothes, don't they have their own room to mess up???
3. Carter playing star wars on my bed!
4. fabric New baby coming, I lose my sewing room :( oh well......
5. mess!!!
6. pictures of the ocean
7. candles

SEVEN THINGS YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT:
1. my kids
2. hubby
3. God
4. flip flops
5. starbucks
6. junk food
7. mascara

SEVEN THINGS ON YOUR MIND:
1. my kids drove me crazy today
2. desperate need for a vacation
3. worry for hubby who just left for work. As I do daily till I see him walk through the door again.
4.Carter is crazy! He is talking to himself as I am on the computer. He is my night owl.... LOve him!
5. Can't wait till our baby gets here. To see her and hold her.
6. money, bills... UGH!
7. I'm exhausted!!!

SEVEN OTHER THINGS-
DO YOU:
1. Believe in God? yes, completely, how would I get through this life with out it???
2. Had a dream come true? yes, loving husband, 3 awesome boys, and a girl on the way. WOOHOO!!!
3. Read the newspaper? no but I watch the news
5. Have a best friend? I dont know, I wish I knew people better. Been here 2 years now and feel a little lonely. Maybe its the hormones.
6. Had braces? no I was blessed with straight teeth...
7. Wish on stars? no, I pray

SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU:
1. Cried? yes, I miss family and am emotional
2. Had fun? ya, I got to go to the temple yesterday for the first time in a while. AAHHHH peace.... miss it already
3. Been kissed? yes
4. Felt stupid? no
5. Talked to an ex? no
6. Missed someone? YES
7. Hugged someone? yep, I have a line of huggs daily!!! 3 boys and a husband :)

4 comments:

Jesika said...

So fun, Teri! I love this blog thing! And, I'm sO excited that you're having a gIRl!! Woohoo!! Congrats!

Natalie said...

Don't you love these surveys? Well guess what!! You've been tagged! Check out my blog! :)

Jaime said...

I too, went to the temple but on Weds. and it was a long overdue trip. Every Weds. Tiffini takes a group, you should come with.

Kendra said...

Isn't it funny how we all feel the same sometimes? I often feel lones or homesick, but instead of picking up the phone and calling a friend, we go it alone. You can call me any time Teri. I desperately need some serious girl time. Do you like chick flicks? My sisters and I used to make it a regular event to cook our favorite meal & watch a good girly movie. Let's all do it!