Monday, August 27, 2007

favorites ect....

I love these quizes :)
Jobs I've had
1. DQ
2. Lerner NY
3. Telemarketer ( yes one of those annoying people you all want to hang up on!!)
4. Mom

Getaways
1. Disneyland with just my husband for 5 year anniv.
2. Washington
3. Disneyland with the boys
4. Seaworld

Movies I put on Repeat
1. Best Friends Wedding
2. X men
3. How to lose a guy in 10 days
4. Prince of Egypt ( I have seen it a million times and love it still. I know its a kids movie!@!! what can I say)

Guilty Pleasures
1. Starbucks
2. The Office (this is the funniest show EVER!!)
3. Brownies and ice cream
4. Good food ( I love to eat!!!)

Places I've Lived
1. Phoenix, Arizona
2. Lots of places in Washington State
3. Surprise, AZ

Places I've been on Holidays

1. Washington for a surprise for my grandma, we went on Christmas eve!!! So fun and we got lots of snow for the boys to enjoy. I would go every year if I could, actually I would move there in a second if my husband would agree, I can't seem to get him motivated!!!

Favorite Foods
1. Itatian, anything italian, yum!
2. Panda Express
3. My grandma's cooking!!
4. Homemade Bread

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Teri, I love to eat too! Unfortunatly it shows! It's so fun to see where you have been and what you have done. I'm going to have to post one as well. Keep on blogging!

Jaime said...

yep, I'm guilty of good food too! It's a shame that my metabolism isn't what it use to be. It's fun to get to know you better. I'm totally addicted to blogging!!