
Craigy took this.
Much better than the last one :)
Gotta keep my family updated!!
We are so excited. We have Madilyn picked out for the name, the only name the boys would agree on!! Craig says he'll call her Madison for short??? Ummm no, that would be Maddie for short! He is silly. Not much new things going on...... But I had to get a good picture since I had makeup on for church and everything!!!
5 comments:
Madilyn is a cute name. I like how you spell it. :^)
so cute! both your tummy and the name! love it! *can't get baby hungry!* *can't get baby hungry!* *can't get baby hungry!* *can't get baby hungry!* :)
Horray! I was thinking about you the other day and wondering if you knew what you were having. I have to say I am a little jealous. A girl! That is awesome. My sister just found out they are having a girl. The first for our family. I am due in one month, but no, we do not have a name. 3 boy names were hard enough! I am loving being back in Washington (no I'm really not trying to rub it in:0) ) and even got to can peaches with my mom yesterday. It is so nice to have family around, but I miss all you guys in Surprise. Come and visit, please, anytime!
I love the name Madilyn, too cute!! By the way, You look great!!
Teri you are beautiful. It is hard for me to express how much you and your family mean to me. I think of you all everyday. Imiss and love you very much!
Post a Comment