
8 things about my marriage
1. Where did you meet your husband?We worked at Dairy Queen together for 2 years. I was in a relationship for most of that but as soon as I dropped my loser boyfriend.... Hain made his move :) haha, but our story started at DQ
2. What was the first thing you said to your husband?I dont know because we worked together for a while before an intrest grew... but we were on the headset one day and I told him he was going to grow up and be an old grumpy man because he was being grouchy. then proceeded to tell him I was going to be the funnest grandma who baked cookies and played with her grandkids.... SO I asked if he was gonna be with a grouchy lady.... to which he replied "I thought you said you were gonna be sweet??" All this while on the headset in different parts of the store. Yes I was blushing. maybe corney, but I have to say I loved it!!
3. Where was your first kiss? First date?movie, we saw I know what you did last summer. not too exciting I guess
4. Did you have a long or short courtship/engagement? SHORT! Yes anyone who knows us well knows we had craig 2 months after getting married. ya do the math....
5. Where did you get engaged?No romance here... We were at safeway and He said "so do you wanna get married or what?" Yes he will never outlive that one!!
6. Where did you get married?We had a backyard wedding. Then were sealed in the Mesa temple a year later.
7. How did the reception go? It was nice and relaxing. Went well :)
8. How was the honeymoon? Good we got to go to a nice hotel in scottsdale. We hung out, ate lots (I was fatty prego!!) and swam. What I would give for a relaxing weekend like that now :)!!!!!
Celebrated our 8 year anniversary yesterday. I sure love him. I actually had a crummy day. I was tired because I had preschool in the morning, then had a doctors apt and found out I gained 8 pounds in the past 4 weeks!!! UGH!! So I got home to see roses and a note on the counter... Then we went out to dinner and a movie, turned out to be a great day.
3 comments:
Happy anniversary! Thanks for playing along!
I didn't know you started a blog! Wow if the whole ward does this, maybe we won't have to do visiting teaching. ha ha. So fun to hear your story and more about your sweet family.
Hey Teri, I didn't know that you had a blog too!! So fun... I am becomimg more and more addicted to it. That was a great story, I am so excited for you having a girl. Do you have any names picked out yet?
Post a Comment