Thursday, November 1, 2012

update..

aahh I feel like thats all I post are quick updates...

well I finally got my fingerprint clearance card and I got to sub for 2nd grade.. I seriously loved it!! I was totally nervous..and havent worked an 8 hour shift in 11 years.. but the day went by SO fast and I really enjoyed it. Im so glad too..It will bring in extra money to get this debt out of the way.. more and more medical bills, and lots of regular bills, no chance of refinancing for a lower interest rate because our house is worth nothing.. We should have it all paid off in 1 year (fingers crossed) Its been so stressful for me to deal with... Most of it is from our cruise this past summer, but we had so many expenses and then had to add 2 more people so it went on the credit card.. There was no way we werent going...My grandparents are getting older and I wasnt missing out on this with them.. It was a trip of a lifetime.. but now we gotta catch up:) And its not gonna be easy.. lots of working, lots of photo shoots, a minimal Christmas and lots of bills to pay.. but I cannot wait to pull out of this debt.. I seriously Cannot wait!!

piece by piece, day by day, we will do it..

The kids are keeping me busy as ever...

Basbeall is just about killing me..ha.. Having a 13 year old is rough.. I am not kidding!!
Time management is a struggle.. I feel like I am always telling him to HURRY!! but he has no want to hurry..he is so slow and it kills me... I cannot handle being late!! I am a n on time person, so this is just really hard!

His and Madis diabetes are good... They have been high lately..Its actually weird when their patterns are the same because they have totally different bodies and it just surprises me when they have the same patterns!

Landon is starting Hockey next week.. He has given up Baseball and really has been wanting to get into hockey.. We totally scored on some hockey equipment even ice skates and all his size..FREE!! barely used, so heck ya he's gonna play!! He starts a hockey class next week where he will go once a week and learn to skate better, backwards, and learn all of the rules.. To say the least, he is excited!!

And Carter..well he is as wild as ever... Doing good and just got an award at school for academic excellence..All A's for him this semester.. So proud of him!! Craig got all A's too, but I guess they dont hand out award for his grade, ha!!

Well I have been working on a few quilts..I finished one for a friend....and am trying to finish one more for a friend... I am also working on a Christmas gift for my sweet Landon...And I started my Alaska quilt too.. I am loving it.. Its a super simple pattern and nothing amazing, but I wanted to show the fabrics, so I couldnt cut them into small pieces... I love it so far:)

Hain is busy at work and is busy at work and we have some other things going on but Ill save that for another post in a few weeks when I have more info. 

Our family life seems like a complete whirlwind right now..I feel like Im in 500 places at once and never have enough time to get everything done.. but this is what it is.....

No comments: