Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving.....

This year has been a whirlwind and definately has not gone the way I had planned..

 I had it all planned out..

 Madi would start preschool and I would start taking classes to finish up my associates. I would also start the school year by working at a preschool. The boys would be in school all day so i wouldnt have to worry about them at all, and Madi would be with Hain while I was working...

 Once school started,  nothing I had planned had happened..

 It was a bit discouraging..but I knew Heavenly father had a plan, so it was ok.. I was super excited to go back to school, but apparently now is not the right time..

Well right now, I have started subbing for an elementry school which is perfect because I can go when Hain is home, and I do not have to worry about Madi and her diabetes care when she is with him.   I was still trying to find a few people to help with her who I could train in case Hain had court which has been a lot lately.. But if I cannot sub, its ok, they school just calls the next person on the list..

Also once I started working again (after being a stay at home mom for 11 years) I worried it would be too much..

I was unsure about myself too..Its been a while since I have been in a work setting!
But I have actually loved working..Its fun and I get to work with kids which I love as well.  The day goes by so fast!
I work the same hours my kids are in school as well, so Im not missing anything there..

I am hoping that next year I will be able to work full time to help with bills as they are piling up..and Madi will be in Kinder, so it should work great..but we will see what happens:)
Photography is fun and really helps as well, so that has been a blessing too. 
Right now is super busy season! All of those family pictures to get done!
I love that i can be creative and work with people. It is something I just love to do. 

I am thankful for our little family.. They keep my busy and I love every minute of it.. ok so not EVERY minute, but I really do enjoy seeing them enjoy life..enjoy their childhood and do what they love.  We are very blessed. 

I have actually been down with the flu so I have time to blog! ha.. Hoping to kick this thing before tomorrow.. Lots of rest, herbal tea and cold meds!

Hoping all of you a great Thanksgiving:)

No comments: