Thursday, December 8, 2011

Life....

has been busy...

crazy...

stressful...

hectic...

great...

wow, finding balance right now has been hard.. Doing 3 or more photoshoots a week..keeping up on laundry, cooking and cleaning... keeping up with scouts and my Primary calling.... all the while, making sure I am in tune with my kids and their busy lives...

Seriously how Satan is attacking the families right now, he just makes people think they need to be so busy..too busy to do the essential things..too busy to keep up on your kids..so he can swoop in and get them when you dont even notice!
Being a kid in these days is hard...and being a parent is too!!!

Everything is attacking the family... internet, tv, work and a feeling of inadequacy, drugs, and so many things..I have seen it SO much lately... and it makes me on guard for my family... I see families that I thought were so put together and perfect... be completely demolished...Its so sad...

So when I feel so BUSY like I have lately, I really need to step back and make sure I am keeping up with the essential things... and for the most part I am... 1 thing that has been on my mind lately is the Temple.. oh my goodness, we have not been in so long...we are fulfilling our callings, praying together, reading scriptures often, going to church... but we have not been to the temple in at least 6 months... Yep, I have to get on that one! we need to be better....Theres a really goo d friend of mine who was feeling bad for not attending the temple right after having a baby..Her mom told her she would have many different stages in her life..some where she could attend frequently..and some where she could not... Its just life...(she had 4 young kids and a newborn!)

awe... life..I am so blessed....some days are hard..and some are easier..but I love my little family..so so much...and am so blessed to have great kids (although the whole 12 year old attitude is kinda rough lately!!), but I love each of my kids so much! and I love my husband... wow, we have been through so much... I cant even believe how things were 3, 5, 8, 12 years ago...It is so crazy!...how things change!!!

Time is flying by....

and now Im rambling:) goodnight!

No comments: