yes, she is 4, ...! wow... I honestly cannot believe 4 years have passed since this little girl decided to come 4 weeks early!! She was supposed to be early.. but only 11 days, so she could have the same birthday day as all of her brothers..the 20th! she wasnt due till Dec 31st... but hey, she came on the 4th! I went into the hospital with contractions for the 3rd week in a row just drove myself expecting for them to give me a shot for the contractions to stop, then I would be sent home... well it happened a little different than I thought... They said "nope. we need to take her now!"...... First off, I was ready (personally I told Hain several times that I wasnt gonna make it to the 20th..let alone the 31st my actual due date!).. but I didnt think it was going to be that early! Any way so I had to call Hain and tell him "we are having this baby now..get down here!!" Lets just say he was shocked! and super tired since he had just gotten home from night shift and he was trying to sleep!! Well she came that day... she was so super tiny...6 lbs 13 oz...compared to out 8 plus pound boys.,..she was little!! Now she is a healthy wild child!! smart (she remembers so many little details from everything).. , sassy (she tells you like it is!) , crazy (definatley crazy!! keeps up with those boys!), loud, sweet (loved playing with her babies and taking care of them.. she lives her hugs and kisses too!!sometimes!) and so loved!!! We are so blessed to have this "sweet" girl in our family!!!
Hain made this replica bed (matches Madis bed) for her cabbage patch dolls... she is gonna love it when she sees it tomorrow morning!! also, I made a mini quilt to go with it:)

No comments:
Post a Comment