Friday, September 30, 2011

Here we go again......

I love the fact that we have modern medicine in these days..I just wish I didnt have to use it all the time!!

Well my doctor found some problems..so its back to blood tests and procedures again.. so stressful... I had a breakdown when I got the call..I knew I have been in pain more recently, but I try to act like Im not.. and hope it gets better.... but its not....

Its overwhelming..and frustrating..I just want to be healthy..and Im doing all I can to be healthy, but Im not... so its just a tad annoying:)

so..here we go again... praying for the best....

2 comments:

Kami said...

I'm sorry Teri! That has got to be so stressful! I will keep you in my prayers.

Christine said...

I completely understand! I had a medical breakdown this week too. Got a call from my doc's office that one of the drugs i use weekly to keep my arthritis under control was no longer being made cause the manufacturer decided to go out of business since they couldn't raise the cost of the drug. I hate being a sick person. I hope you get answers and relief soon!