Thursday, August 4, 2011

My boys.....

Are off to school... We had a great summer... but I dont think we were ready to give it up yet...Actaully I was under the impression that the kids started school on Aug 8th..why?? I am not sure.. because all the public schools start then... although they dont go to public school, I was just sure thats when they started... So late last night..(okay 6 pm) I took Landon to meet his teacher..As we left I heard someone say "see you tomorrow!"...and then I thought...wait.... tomorrow?? I went home and checked their school calendar... yep..They start on Aug 4th!! WHAT?? I was not quite prepared! Landon needed supplies because we did not have his list till we met his teacher....Craig needed uniform pants, PE shorts and none of the kids were super happy they had to start today!!! well I think they just weren't ready to go to bed early!! ha!
So anyway we got up this morning and get ready.. had our scripture study , made lunches, took 1st day of school pictures (of course) and off we were.. summer is over and they are back to school.. I miss them already actually...
Craig started 7th grade..Im not ready for that.... at all....
Im not ready for the pressures of 7th grade, the peer pressure, and all that comes with my oldest actually growing up...
Anyway..before I start crying..here are a few pictures of the kiddos as they were off to school...

and yes yes..they need hair cuts..I didnt get that far... they will officially be "ready" for school monday!

From July 21, 2011


From July 21, 2011


From July 21, 2011


From July 21, 2011


From July 21, 2011


From July 21, 2011


oh those freckles!!!
From July 21, 2011


From July 21, 2011


From July 21, 2011


From July 21, 2011

2 comments:

Christy said...

I love the back to school picts. :) You are so sweet. I just bought the blankets...they are the veloba blankets. I can send you a picture of them or post it...basically they are the softest I could find. I really appreciate any help. You are such a sweet woman. I enjoyed your testimony last week.

heather said...

that is so something i would do. ha