Wednesday, July 20, 2011

new pics....

Well I love Washington so much I knew I wanted some family pictures taken there..especially since it was summer and everything is so green there! I did some of the kids and Hain. I talked my cousin into taking some with me in them.. I just set the layout and settings, jumped in and he took some.. I love them:) so thanks to my cousin!! He's only 17..I think he did a great job!!!

From May 31, 2011


From May 31, 2011


From May 31, 2011


From May 31, 2011



From May 31, 2011

4 comments:

Alicia said...

SO Cute!!!!! I LOVE your pictures!!! When I save some money, I want you to take our pictures!!! And so pretty in WA, nice to get away and enjoy the beautiful outdoors!!

Courtney said...

Adorable pictures! You can't go wrong with that beautiful background:)

Amie said...

Aww they're so pretty :)

heather said...

love that last one.