oh I know I need to update my blog.. I have been so busy!
I booked tons of photoshoots in the past 3 weeks to try to save up to buy Hain an ipad for Fathers day..The kids sold a bunch of their wii games as well to contribute... well we got it yesterday..He will be very excited.. although I know I should have saved that money.. totally...
ugh..I just worked my butt off..stayed up late every night (because I cant edit when the kids are up so I stay up super late!) and had it planned to get it..although we had a few bumps in the road lately so I should have put that money aside.. but choices choices right??
I also was able to save up some money for our WA trip coming up so that was very helpful....
I packed in a lot of work so I can relax now!!
So what to update??
Well the kids are out of school and I now officially have a 7th grader (yikes!), 4th grader and a 2nd grader..All the boys did great this year! They had 2 B's and 13 A's combined between all 3 kids.. That makes mom happy!!
Hain starts his new shift next week..He will be working days now..He is really not looking forward to 100+ degree weather thats for sure..also the commute with no carpool buddy is not great.(more $ for gas!)...so he may e trading in his truck for a little car...but all will work out Im sure.. I was super stressed, but Im over that now..Things always work out....
Maybe Im just super excited to have a break and relax in WA... My mind is set..Im ready!! Ill probably be stressing when we get back home about that and the change in finances.. but for now..Im focused on vacation!....Luckily on vacation we dont have many expenses because we stay with family, so its just like staying here..same grocery bill ect... the only extra expense is getting there...and we have that covered..SO EXCITED!
The kids are really excited as well..They love visiting WA.. well, when we go, they dont wanna come home!! And I understand the feeling!
I dont know what else to say..Im just a lame blogger lately!! no time for that!!
Hope everyone is having a super summer!
1 comment:
Have a good time in WA! You deserve it!
Post a Comment