Monday, March 14, 2011

Some of our trip.........

Madi and I went to Colorado to see a good friend who recently moved there. I had never been there before and we had credits for Southwest Air..so we went for free:)
This is what Madi wore at the airport...she wanted to look beautiful for Liam..ha cute!
Then she puked on the plane (awe... mom-hood..so fun!) and we had to throw the tutu away(very sad)!
The end of the flight was super bumpy and I guess her tummy couldnt handle it.(I almost couldnt handle it!). as soon as we landed she threw up all over my purse, phone, and herself... That was not so fun...
Anyway, we loved our trip, we went to the zoo...

Enjoyed lovely days at the park.....





The kiddos made chocolate covered pretzels....

We went to a bounce house...



Kiddos had a little photoshoot...

his stick candles..and Madi blowing them out:)

Drama!!!

We had such a great time!! Everyday was SO action packed..constantly entertaining the kiddos..a 3 year old and almost 3 year old..with totally different personalities:) They were both so excited to see eachother..but my Madi is pretty dramatic and if its not her way... she lets ya know!! But once they were on bed..it was girl time!!! we hung out, talked, shopped, and relaxed!
Kids had to come see what all the fun was about!!

Love you Tianna!!!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

So fun! (except for the throw-up part- definitely NOT fun) Madi looks soooo big in this photo: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KYzkgDzwevU/TX7tMn00MlI/AAAAAAAAQAw/rY_og7PwiV8/s400/colorado%2B084%2Bcopy.JPG
She is definitely going to be a heartbreaker when she gets older!