get to go to dance class!!! I wanted a few pictures... but she gave me a few then decided to stick a starburst in her mouth..
little stinker:) so this is the "smile" I got..ha
She loves dance class.... but she likes to do Just Dance on our Wii...so she gets the dance moves mixed up...kind of funny..I dont know if her dance teacher thinks its funny..or has any idea why she is waving her arms around!! (from WHAM song on the Wii)....too funny though!! And while she doesnt look good in a lot of pinks (because of her complexion and red hair) ..she looks very sweet in pale pink! So..while the boys head to baseball this little girl goes to dance class (okay its only 1 day a week) but dont get me wrong..yesterday she was trying to climb a pine tree (with no help from the boys!) and loves to bat when we practice baseball as a family (maybe because she has a pink bat?) Whats my point?
Girls are FUN!! Oh my goodness... this is Madi..second from the left..notice how she is completely doing her own thing.. poor teacher! I think we may need to make her some treats!!!
1 comment:
That was so stinkin' adorable!! I was giggling thru the whole thing! I want a little girl now! :)
Post a Comment