
I wanted to do a fun party for Madi...So I did:) I have been searching the cutest silver items for this party...At my local thrift shops of course... By searching..I mean looking constantly...because they always have new stuff..... I finally had a nice collection and last weekend I spent hours cleaning and polishing them...(a lot of work!)..but I bet you couldnt even guess the total cost of all the silver??..... 20 bucks..thats it...and I will definitely be re-using them in future parties..... they are unbreakable too...NICE!

But...I love them and they were perfect for this little tea party... I can't tell you how excited I got when I found these tea cups and saucers...Adorable!!

Look at the tea pot before I cleaned it.....yikes!...but I saw its potential.....

and after...

I also took an old sign I had made years ago that doesnt match anything else we have...and changed it up....I'll hang it over Madi's play kitchen after the party...

I made a photo corner too..I collected all Madis dress-up items..necklaces, tutus, dressses, hats, bracelets..and a friend of mine also let me borrow some! The kids got to dress up..Then I took pictures of them in the little area I had set up...
MANY MORE PICS OF THE TEA PARTY HERE: http://terilynephotography.blogspot.com/
After Madi's party..it was time to head to the school for Carter and Landons Party....Craig is too "old" apparently for parties..lame..His teacher doesnt do parties so I just dropped off some cookies any way!@!!...
Look at Carter!! He saw me and came running! now that will make any mom happy...



I have to say its pretty cute when we visit the boys...Madi yells "Yandon!!".."Craigy!!" and "Carter"..in her sweet loud voice!! And everyone says "awe..." poor boys..Landons face turned bright red!
Then we went to the park since Hain had court all day..so the house would be quiet a bit longer for him..We hung out for a bit there...It was a good day..just very busy..Im glad my kids had a super day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment