DECORATED DOOR....I WRAPPED HIM IN HIS ROOM AND DECORATED THE INSIDE OF THE DOOR THIS TIME!!!



11 YEAR OLD PICTURES... FIRST SHOPPING AT KOHLS..THEN DRIVING AROUND FOR FUN!!!

This above is his "I am too cool to smile" look.... I do love the above picture..(top of a parking garage) .but I still need a smile sometimes!! I know I know he is getting older..... at least he still gives me hugs!!





Craig is smart..funny... a little bit crazy..and definatley goofy!

BELT HE GOT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY...
This above is his "I am too cool to smile" look.... I do love the above picture..(top of a parking garage) .but I still need a smile sometimes!! I know I know he is getting older..... at least he still gives me hugs!!
BELT HE GOT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY...

LUNCH WITH GREG AND SHERI AT IN & OUT!!YUMMY


FREE DOZEN FOR HIS BIRTHDAY...CANT MISS OUT ON THAT!!!!



SKATE PARK....


DINNER

Seriously??? All he did was go out to eat!! Dinner at Barros!!We had a great (and busy!) day!!!
Love you Craigy!!

3 comments:
What a fun day! I love the picture with his sister.
Great pictures and what an awesome day!
Happy bday craig. Great pics teri!
Post a Comment