Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Challenge Day 8

who would make a good president??? . I would love to see someone in there who has the same values I do... who is honest and who believes in integrity.... but then again how do we know who actually has those traits and isnt just faking it till they get in office?? After this president we have now I think abyone would just about do a better job??.... And I'm not even all that political...

Challenge day 9
5 things you would like to see changed:

  • Abortion to be illegal..I hate the fact that murder is legal.... I am totally pro choice... but here are your choices: keep it or adoption... abortion is a legal murder...and I feel strongly about that.
  • My house to be worth what I owe.. or worth more than I owe would be even better!! A change would be nice.. like give me a new loan for what my house is worth..since its at least 100,000 more than what this house is worth right now!!!
  • I would love for my kids to have a schooling option that is outstanding... right now its like you can go to this okay school, or this okay school... nothing special...nothing amazing.... and its really freaking me out that I will have a 7th grader next year....
  • Stay at home moms get income from the government..ya that would be cool... If you are a stay at home mom who is involved in volunteering at your kids school, involved being the key word...I dont mean pay a bunch of people to stay home and sleep all day...no.... But hey all you stay at home moms who volunteer, shop, do errands, run kids here and there..just so they will grow up responsibly, with the best grades and extra extracurricular activities.... wouldnt it be nice to get even $100 check in the mail once a month so YOU can get a pedicure...or pay for all that gas..or anything:) haha thats kind of a funny one... I'm just saying it would be cool...I am all good with getting paid in blessings and happy kjds!!Its totally worth it!
  • World peace...I mean how could someone not want that right?? oh how nice that would be...

1 comment:

Amie said...

Teri for President!! :)