- Madi snuck in our room at 3 in the morning...and this is how she ended up at the end of our bed at 6 when we got up...(needless to say we didnt sleep well!):
We had a soccer game at 8 am:Carter got 4 goals!! yahoo Carter!! He also got an elbow in the eye... not so fun!!






- We had a Football game at 10 am he got to be quarterback and blocker..I know nothing about football... but it was great to watch him!:




- We went to sheris house for lunch and swimming! So fun! I am lame no pictures of that!!But I did take a picture of Madi on the drive home!

- Then the boys got haircuts from our awesome home teacher:


- We replaced the brakes in our car, well Hain did that!!:

- Then we went to a meeting for Craigs baseball team... at Barros! Yummy!! Speaking of Craigs baseball..... Since the travel team plays on Sunday we decided we may not do it..until I talked to the coach...He told me that he would love to have Craig on his team and that he could care less if he doesnt play on sunday... he just wanted to help him get better and learn what he would need to know for high school ball... He also can play in the saturday tournaments so we are good!! yay! The only thing is that its a lot of money... but this coach is just doing it to help this team get better.. he is not collecting monthly dues... so we only pay for the tournaments we go to. Which is fine. I feel good about it now! I was a bit stressed about the sunday games, but Im glad Craig made the right decision! Keeping the sabbath day holy is important!
Now the kids are in bed thank goodness..gotta get up early for church!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment