just a few pics.. not much to say except....
CARTER LOST A TOOTH!!! FINALLY!
my pictures are lame..I was so trying to see his little gap but he wouldnt smile right..oh well! The best one is with his eyes closed.. bummer:) he was so super excited and he pulled it out in the car on our way to church! He kept showing us all day!!
my pictures are lame..I was so trying to see his little gap but he wouldnt smile right..oh well! The best one is with his eyes closed.. bummer:) he was so super excited and he pulled it out in the car on our way to church! He kept showing us all day!!

I also couldnt help to take a few pictures of my miss Madi..she may be spunky, but she sure is cute!!!! she doesnt sit still well for pictures... but I just had to get a few in this cute shirt!!
No comments:
Post a Comment