Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Trip part one.......Lego land!

well we headed to Legoland .. a place we love!!! We had passes and coupons so it was great! I actually like it better than Disneyland.. it is so perfect for our kids ages!! and oh so fun!!!!We will have to try Disneyland in a few years to see if I change my mind:)

Madi thought this was funny a dolly made of Legos.. she was trying to talk to it:)




And here are the boys.....


Here is Madi on a small ride.. can you see how excited she was!!!!!




Here are the boys on the boat ride......




Madi and I walked around for a whole so Hain and the boys could go on a bunch of rides... we had fun together:) SHe loved seeing the princess of course


Time for lunch.....



Then Madi did this:)


SO we did as much as we could then!!




Of course she woke up after an hour of so.....
she loved the lego figures.. she wanted her picture by all of them!!!! she thought they were her little friends!!


She actually had to warm up to this one.. she had to touch it first... and every time we passed it she had to go over and touch it:)



I know I have a lot of pics of Madi.. thats because I had the camera and Hain and the boys were off doing their own thing most of the time!!!


This is a boat ride where they tell you how many legos make each huge figure they show you.. like an elephant made from 400,000 legos!!!




Kids with a Lego guy.....




Pirate Shores...the water was seriously
COLD!








see what I mean about Madi making friends with the lego figures.. she is hugging this guy!!!


Hains pics he took... nice!


The boys
re4ally wanted me to go on this ride with them and they all had to be accompanied by an adult.. and only 2 people could go a t a time.. so I went 3 times.. I so thought I was gonna puke!!!!




and heres one of Craig..it totally looks like he is doing a peace sign.. which I thought was hilarious!! but he is just holding onto the bars!!hahaha


Mini Land.... mini cities made from Legos!! really cool!

3 comments:

Amie said...

Wowza...one of these days we'll have to get out there. The pics of Madi are just precious. And that pizza? Yum yum gimme some!

Courtney said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. The girls loved the pictures of the lego things. They totally want to go now!

Kami said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I can't wait until the babies get older...Kade really wants to go! He loved looking at the pictures!