Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Part 2....friends, beach, ferry ride, strawberries.. and more!!!

Beach Day!!!!! Well first we drove to see some friends who recently moved to Cali from Phx... I taught both of their kiddos in preschool so we know them pretty well:) We stayed with them for a few days after Legoland. I did some family pics... then the next day we had all day to do whatever...which included the beach, a ferry, lots of candy and strawberries and a ton of fun!!!


Heres the beach day.....






Craig and his sand dollar! he was so excited to actually find one!

This ones for you Shellee!!!!! someone cover this kids butt!!!..sheesh!!!!

Madilyn..........


Mostly Madi played in the sand


until this.......Hain decided to take her in and run away from the waves...only it didnt work out so good!!!!
From Untitled Album

From Untitled Album
Seriously SO funny!!!!
Good old family pic!!!




So after the beach....we rode the ferry to an island to get chocolate covered strawberries.. we also walked around to a few shops......

While waiting in line for the ferry (in our car!) I jumped out and got the kids lunch... look at this pizza!!

Here is the Ferry ride:)






Strawberries.....



Here is a prime difference between boys and girls... they wanted to do some fun shots... so here is Madi.. dancing around...


And here are the boys.. :hey that would be funny if I was kicking you in the butt!"



Here they are lastly waiting to head home,,


We had such an amazing trip! Shellee and Jeremy you are so great and we just had a blast!!!I came home with over 700 pictures... but thats all you're getting!! I didnt even edit most of them ..lame I know!!

1 comment:

Amie said...

That looks so fun! Gotta love the beach. What great pictures you took! Glad you got a chance to get away. :)